Participants Terms & Conditions
The following are the official terms & conditions of India Teen Fashion Week. These are applicable to all the participants. All the participants MUST go through the terms & conditions in detail to understand all the points clearly. All participants are expected to adhere to the rules and regulations. Any non-adherence or incorrect information provided may lead to immediate disqualification or termination from the pageant:
- A Non-Refundable fee of Rupees 1500/- to be deposited. To get your payment confirmed contact us 9501 070 123
- Applicants must agree to all the Terms and Conditions, the terms are subject to change by the organizers without any prior information and participants agreement will apply to the changed conditions. The final decision on any non adherence by the participants will be taken by the Organizers and that will be final and will be undisputed.
- Applicant must be a Citizen of India, legal resident.
- Applicant should be a minimum of 18 years of age and will be required to produce their age proof as and when required by our organizing team (viz. Passport/ Birth Certificate/ School Leaving Certificate/ driver license, etc).
- Applicants must be a born female Her marital status can be any of the following Unmarried/Married / Divorcee / Widow.
- Applicants must be in good physical and mental health condition.
- Applicant MUST not have been involved into any nudity, pornography or posed for nude photography, video or associated with any film under similar impressions either in partial or complete sense.
- Applicants will have to participate in a disciplined & diligent manner in the show, according to the schedule given by the organizers.
- Organizers will not be responsible for any delays or non-receipt of application for any reason whatsoever.
- Organizers of the event are not responsible for any kind of loss or physical injuries that occur to the participant during the audition process and during the entire show till Finale. Moreover, the participant must take part at her own risk and shall not claim for any theft, injury, accidental loss that may be financial or physical in nature India Teen Fashion Week in any regard.
- Applicants agree, if selected as a contestant in India Teen Fashion Week to represent any related region, i.e. either North, East, South, West they will participate or if selected for grand finale under top category or at international pageant representing India Teen Fashion Week, assumes all responsibility for payment i.e. fees. All regional, national and international cost/expenses including travel & stay must be borne by the participant.
- Applicant or the applicant's immediate family should not be related to any of the event associates, event partners, contest sponsors, and their subcontractors, or any of the judges. In case, of such a relation, the applicant must disclose the same immediately.
- All decisions related to promotions, photographs, production, endorsement, social media, print media, advertisement, testimonial, appearance, blogs and all other traits of India Teen Fashion Week as well as throughout my reign are solely at the discretion of India Teen Fashion Week organizing team.
- Title / Sub-Title holder agrees that India Teen Fashion Week must be informed and approval sought for appearances in every sense for 1 year starting the MS Teen Fashion finale 2019. All associated products and gifts including sashes and crowns shall be owned by the contestants, However India Teen Fashion Week organizing team holds all the rights of using such entitlements received by the participants in all sorts of media/advertizing/ publishing or any other references.
- During the pageant, activity post selected, all winners and title / sub-title holders must be loyal to India Teen Fashion Week and give their time, knowledge and high energy to their pageant title only and will not promote verbally or in writing any other pageant through social media or any other communicative or non-communicative platform. You agree not to participate, become a presenter, organizer, associated partner, and sponsor for any other pageant for the following two years at state, regional, national or international level, if found so, may lead to immediate termination of your title and legal action.
- Applicants agree that any misbehave, negative allusions, misconduct or misrepresentations of themselves or with other participants, vendors, sponsors verbal, written or through any mode of communication identified prior or within the event/participation may lead to immediate disqualification without any prior information or without any question or evaluations.
- Applicants agree not to speak with any media person or talk about internal or external affairs, strategies, results or activities without informing to the concerned authorities of India Teen Fashion Week.
- Applicants must be willing to release any claim against India Teen Fashion Week unconditionally and forever, its parent and affiliated or related companies and their respective officers, sponsors, directors, partners, volunteers, employees, agents and assigns, which they may have by virtue of their participation in the national level pageant, or by any use of their name, likeness, voice, and/or biography in connection with the national level pageant, including use in promotional and advertising material.
- Applicants are not a party to any contract written or verbal with any person, firm, business, Public Relations Firm, publicist, charity or corporation in respect to any present title that she holds or may hold, nor has Contestant made any commitments for future, regarding any such titles.
- Contestants, winners, title / sub-title winners should understand that if selected, then the following one year all the professional affairs will be at the discretion of the sole management of India Teen Fashion Week Team and/or its licenses and that the contestant will not perform any written or verbal endorsement without any prior approvals from the India Teen Fashion Week Management. Contestants also agree that all rights for any appearances, speaking engagement, acting, endorsements, public engagement resulting from our pageant i.e. regional, national or international will be affiliated with India Teen Fashion Week belong exclusively to same.
- India Teen Fashion Week pageant may disclose any or all the information provided by the applicant, participant to any person for professional purpose.
- Applicants agree to authorize India Teen Fashion Week pageant and those authorized by the India Teen Fashion Week to research and verify the information given by the applicant / participant on the application form for the pageant including personal and professional background, character, work history, awards, and qualifications.
- The schedule of the event & qualifying rounds are subject to change at the discretion of the India Teen Fashion Week organizers.
- In the event war like situations, curfew or natural calamity or any government regulations stopping us to move ahead in the project. In any such case the organizers will not be responsible for the non-completion, non-occurrence of the event.
- The organizers are not responsible & answerable if the Celebrities associated with the event do not turn up to the event.
- Only applicants are allowed inside the designated venue of the preliminaries and no one else.
- The participants are not allowed to discuss, meet judges or make phone calls during the preliminaries and the finale, if any participant found not adhering to this, She may lead to immediate disqualification.
- In the event of any dispute, the organizers decisions are final and binding on the applicant. Deadlines are determined by the number of entries.
- The decision of the judges is final with no questions or justifications being entertained either verbal or written.
- Scoring will be done out of 100, highest score achievers will be declared as the winners.
- Spouses and Guests of all participants are required to pay the ticket price in order to attend the show, they can also stay in the same hotel however in a different room at their own expenses if travelling from outstation.
- Children below age 12 are strictly not allowed to enter the pageant.
Claims & Refunds:
As a Participant, I agree that in the event, India Teen Fashion Week if the team determines, I am ineligible and I am not allowed to compete in state, regional, national or international pageant any further, I will not be entitled to any refund whatsoever. At any stage if I am disqualified from the pageant competition with or without any prior information. I should be accepting my exit without asking for any written or verbal justification and the organizing team should not be held responsible for any such contestant elimination.
As a Participant I agree that Under any circumstances all fees (including but not limited to registration fee, Grooming & Finale Participation Charges) paid to India Teen Fashion Week is Non-Refundable in nature in partial, full and cant be transferable or adjusted, bartered under any situation.
Fee refers to entry fee, advertising fee, application fee, program book advertisements, pageant admission ticket sale fees, guest meal fees, extra event fees, crown and sash fees, special award fees, registration fees paid to India Teen Fashion Week pageant by the applicant, contestant, participant, participant relative, sponsor, family member, friends, advertiser or anyone paid on your behalf through any mode of payment.
All fees paid to the pageant are non-refundable and non-transferable in nature in full or in part under any circumstance.
In the event of any dispute, misunderstanding or disagreement arising out of or in relation to or in connection to this Agreement, the parties agree to resolve amicably through mutual consultation by appointing an arbitrator at the workplace through binding arbitration according to the provisions of the Arbitration Act, as amended from time to time. The company holds all the rights solely to take a decision whether dispute can be taken up in court of law till that decision both the parties are bound and obligated to solve any such dispute amicably as stated above.
All Disputes will be subjected to and Jurisdiction in the court of SAS Nagar Mohali.