This Barter Agreement is entered into by and between India Teen Fashion Week Management Team and …………………………. As a Give And Take, (hereinafter called Offeror and Barter Exchange, (hereinafter called Offeree).
- Both parties agree that the monetary value of the reciprocal services rendered by each party (the barter) as agreed to be substantially the same and that on successful completion of the barter, neither party will owe any money to the other party for services rendered.
- Both parties agree that all non-service fees necessary to render their respective service shall be paid by the party for whose benefit the service is rendered. In the event that a non-service fee is necessary, the party benefiting from the service shall be provided written/email notice with an explanation of the necessity of said fee and shall be required to approve said fee in writing/email. If approval is not given then the party requesting approval shall do their best to comply with the terms of this Barter Agreement without the non-service fee. Payment of any non-service fee shall be made within a reasonable time from receipt of written/email notice.
- Both parties agree that they will complete their respective services in the time frame referenced in the emails and associated attachments. Both parties agree to adhere to the delivery schedule as set by the parties. Timely delivery is subject to both parties responding to each others’ requests for information, documentation and necessary non-service fees in a reasonable and timely manner.
- Both parties attest that they are freely and legally entering into this Barter Agreement and will abide by its directives and requirements.
- Both parties represent and warrant that the service(s) offered for barter can legally be exchanged by them and their assigned agents or dealers and have full power to make this agreement. They also represent and warrant that the service(s) do not infringe upon any statutory copyright or upon any common law rights, proprietary rights or any other rights whatsoever.
- Each party shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the other, its officers, trustees, agents assigns, and employees, from and against any and all claims, demands, suits, losses, liabilities and costs, including attorneys’ fees, arising out of any alleged breach of the foregoing warranties or any alleged violation of copyright or other property rights.
- Both parties agree that if a party opts to terminate this barter agreement that party agrees to compensate the other party fairly for any service provided to date of termination notice. However the party that did not opt for termination will owe no compensation to the party that terminates the barter agreement.
- Both parties agree that all emails, Facebook communications and associated attachments referenced in this Barter Agreement shall be incorporated by reference into this Barter Agreement.
In the event of any dispute, misunderstanding or disagreement arising out of or in relation to or in connection to this Agreement, the parties agree to resolve amicably through mutual consultation by appointing an arbitrator at the workplace through binding arbitration according to the provisions of the Arbitration Act, as amended from time to time. The company holds all the rights solely to take a decision whether dispute can be taken up in court of law till that decision both the parties are bound and obligated to solve any such dispute amicably as stated above.
All Disputes will be subjected to and Jurisdiction in the court of SAS Nagar Mohali.